Travelling time from Houlton is approximatly 4 hours. A set of driving directions from Google Maps is available here (the Lodge’s co-ordinates are 48.305306,-65.937468).
- After crossing the border at Houlton, Maine follow highway 95 on the Canadian side to the junction with the Trans Canada highway #2.
- Take the Trans Canada #2 West, you will see a sign for Edmunston and St-Leonard.
- Stay on highway #2 until you see the exit for Campbellton, New Brunswick, (about an hour drive from the border crossing to the Campbellton exit).
- Take the exit to Campbellton, you will be on highway #17.
- Follow #17 for approximately 90 minutes. As a reference point you will drive by the towns of St-Quentin and Kedgwick.
- After 90 minutes you will see an exit for Campbellton, New Brunswick. Take this exit and follow the directions to downtown Campbellton.
- Campbellton is a small town and not difficult to get around. Once in Campbellton follow directions to the bridge, for your reference there is a large bridge that crosses from New Brunswick to Quebec.
- After crossing the bridge you will drive approximately two miles to the junction for highway 132.
- Turn right on highway 132 east, you will now be following the south shore of the Gaspe Peninsula.
- As a reference point you will pass by the towns of Carleton and Maria.
- After you go through the town of Maria you will drive down a small hill and cross the Grand Cascapedia river bridge.
- After crossing the bridge you will then drive up a small hill to a set of traffic lights and a four way intersection.
- Turn left at this intersection, you will be on highway 299 North. The drive from Campbellton to the junction to 299 North is about an hour.
- Once you turn on the 299 Salmon Lodge is 8.4 miles or 13,4 kilometers on your left.
- You can see the Lodge from the road, it has a white fence surrounding it.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call the Lodge and the Manager, Junior St. Onge at 418-392-4575 Lodge, or 418-391-2886 Cell