Travelling time from Montreal is approximately 9 hours. A set of directions from Google Maps is available here (the Lodge’s co-ordinates are 48.305306,-65.937468).
- From Montreal and Quebec City you will drive east on highway #20 to the junction of highway 132 at the town of Cacouna. From Montreal this is about a 4 hour and 30 minute drive and from Quebec City a 2 hour and 15 minute drive.
- Cacouna is about 15 minutes from the town of Riviere du Loup on the #20. At Cacouna you will turn right on to highway 132 east and follow it for about 1 hour 30 minutes to the town of Ste-Flavie. You will pass the town of Rimouski along the way.
- At Ste-Flavie you will see a set of traffic lights, turn right at there lights towards the town of Mont Joli.
- Pass through Mont Joli you will follow the highway #132 towards Matapedia, Quebec, about 1 hour 30 minute drive.
- From Matapedia follow the highway 132 east towards New Richmond.
- As a reference point you will pass by the towns of Carleton and Maria. After you go through the town of Maria you will drive down a small hill and cross the Grand Cascapedia river bridge.
- After crossing the bridge you will then drive up a small hill to a set of traffic lights and a four way intersection.
- Turn left at this intersection, you will be on highway 299 North.
- Once you turn on the 299 Salmon Lodge is 8.4 miles or 13,4 kilometers on your left.
- You can see the Lodge from the road, it has a white fence surrounding it.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call the lodge and the manager, Junior St. Onge 418-392-4575 Lodge, 418-391-2886 mobile.